Frustration

Got up at 5 am to try a new workout I'll be reviewing on here. Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. Now, I always try workouts through Netflix before I buy them. Been burned a couple times and even if it's $10 I hate feeling like I just threw it out the window. The only drawback to this system is that sometimes the DVDs are scratched. Which was the case this morning. About halfway through the workout my DVD player began spitting out the DVD. No matter what I tried I could not get it to play the rest. I'm not so much frustrated that my workout got cut short as I am that I don't know how I'm going to review the workout. It's $12.49 on Amazon I think. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy it. It does look like a workout I'm going to like. Sort of rambling here, lol. So my workout log will reflect half a Jari Love workout ;) and I will figure the rest out later. Have a great day!