All Things Vitalicious Review * * * * * 5 Stars

FTC Disclaimer: The oh so wonderful people over at www.vitalicious.com sent me this awesome product sampler to review. The reactions and opinions are my own and I received no monetary compensation for this.

Take everything you've ever known about 100 calorie snacks. What they taste like. Their nutritional content (or lack thereof). The way they don't fill you up. Their ingredients. Preservatives. Everything. Wad it up in a little ball and toss it out.


Now, meet Vitalicious Foods Inc.  They make individually wrapped 100 calorie VitaTops, VitaBrownies, VitaMuffins, and more! Most amazing about these snacks is their stats:

  • 100 calories     
  • No artificial ingredients
  • No preservatives
  • Whole grains
  • 5g - 6g of fiber
  • 0g - 1.5g of fat
  • 3g - 4g protein
  • 15 vitamins and minerals

Amazing. Portion control. Nutrition. How about taste? If you've been listening to my Twitter chatter lately you are well aware I haven't yet met a Vitalicious product I didn't like. They were all delicious. I did however fall in love with a few. 


First VitaTops were my favorite of the products I tried. Tried them in the toaster, warmed a little in the microwave, and yes, even tried the chocolate varieties frozen! And liked them that way. OK, weird maybe, but the Chocolate Mint were really yummy frozen. You have to freeze your Vitalicious products because they are preservative free!


The Deep Chocolate VitaTops are beyond amazing and I love, love, love them. They were far and away this chocolate freaks favorite. They're a chocolate muffin top with chocolate chips. Sort of like, chocolate, squared, for a 100 calories?! Yes, Please.


One that surprised me as my next favorite was the Golden Corn VitaTops. I didn't expect to love these so much, but I do. They were like the best corn bread I've ever had. Loved them with turkey chili. 
My next favorite was the Double Chocolate Dream. Tried these warmed in the microwave and frozen. LOVE them. They are chocolate muffin tops with white chocolate chips and so good I don't think I can do them justice with words...sounds maybe? MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm. Yes, that's close.
Rounding out my chocolate fix were the Chocolate Mint VitaTops and the Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip VitaTops. I loved them equally and couldn't choose which one I preferred. I tried the Fudgy Peanut Butter Chips ones frozen and in the toaster. They are chocolate muffin tops with peanut butter chips. Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination and now I have a 100 calorie replacement for the evil that is peanut butter cup ice cream! The Chocolate Mint I only tried frozen, I just really loved them this way. 
 
I also tried:
Raisin Bran VitaTops. I don't generally love raisins, but these were good. Sort of like portable raisin bran! Banana Nut VitaTops which were super yummy banana nut muffin tops. The BlueBran VitaTops were like a yummy blueberry cereal bar muffin. The CranBran VitaTops I loved. The AppleBerry VitaTops were quite tasty, they have chunks of apples, cranberries, and blueberries. I tried all of these warmed in the microwave and in the toaster. I found they all made great quick breakfasts pre-workout.

I didn't try the Triple Chocolate Chunk VitaTops or the Dark Chocolate Pomegranate VitaTops. But I found them on the website and drooled a little so I thought I'd share, they look amazing!
I also got to try the Deep&Velvety Chocolate VitaBrownies. I tried these frozen and warmed in the microwave. AMAZING. I don't generally add nuts to brownies, but loved these. They were the perfect little sweet treat to conquer a sugar craving. With no guilt. Plus, with 4g of protein and 6g of fiber I was satisfied with just one. Can't beat that.
I am giving Vitialicious products 5 stars. I don't give that rating lightly around here, but I give it freely in this case. Great products. They are portion controlled, but not tiny like I had thought they might be for 100 calories. Delicious doesn't begin to describe them (especially the chocolate varieties, mmmm). Plus, I feel good about their ingredients, nutritional content, and lack of preservatives. A good measure for me is whether I would feed something to my kids. I would absolutely feed these to my kids!

Have you tried any of these products? What is your fav? Are you hearing of them first here, or from my Twitter rants? I saw they also have VitaCoffee?! Anyone tried it? 
Hit me up in the comments and let me know.