March Kick Some Asphalt Challenge Week 4 Recap


I really enjoyed this challenge! How did everyone do?

My week in running went really well. I hoped to have another vlog about it, but my weekend was busy with a capital b. 

Wednesday I did speed intervals on the treadmill, not as fast as usual just up to 6 and 6.5 mph for 30 minutes. I was feeling tired and sore and want to avoid over-training, been there done that. 

I switched my Friday run to Saturday for the same reason (30 Day Shred Level 3 really kicked my butt!). Saturday I did speed intervals on the treadmill again at  6-8mph. Felt good. I was glad I rested Friday. It was absolutely what my body needed. 

Then Sunday I ran a 5k distance again. We had mass snow Friday and Saturday and I was really hoping the sun would come out so I could run outside. I struggle getting much over 2 miles in on the treadmill, just can't stand it. The sun did come out. Which left lots of mud! So I went out to my parents' house and ran their driveway, mud and all. Their driveway is mostly one big hill. So I ran my 5k distance with major hills. Woot! I did it in 37:58. Considering the mud and the hills I think that rocks.

So, how did your runs go this week?! 

Be sure to get all your comments in by the end of tomorrow 03/30. I will use random.org 03/31 Wednesday morning to choose winner for the running socks.