Attune Review--4 Stars

FTC Disclaimer: The folks over at Attune sent me 3 chocolate bars to review. I receive no compensation for this review and the opinions are 100% my own.

I received one of each of the pictured probiotic chocolate bars to try.

I was impressed with the calorie content and the fact that they contain probiotics. You can read more about their nutritional information at: http://www.attunefoods.com/

From their site:
Attune's chocolate bars contain both inulin, which is a prebiotic, and specially formulated probiotics in rich, velvety smooth chocolate that's made from premium cocoa beans from the world's finest growing regions. All of Attune's ingredients, from the rice crisps to the vanilla, are all natural. Attune's chocolate is made with cocoa butter, which is a natural component of the cocoa bean, and evaporated cane juice, which provides the sweetness and flavor. 

My favorite was the Coffee Bean. Coffee and chocolate together for 90 calories, doesn't get better than that. I wasn't a huge fan of the chocolate crisp one. I liked the Blueberry Vanilla, but it was a little sweet for me. I am more a hardcore dark chocolate lover.

I give the Dark Chocolate Attune Bars 4 Stars, the others I would give 3 Stars.