Click Espresso Protein Drink Review 1 Star

Let's start off with my little FTC Disclaimer: I won a packet of Click Espresso Protein Drink from another blog, I did not buy this, however they didn't exactly send it to me for review either. I obviously receive no compensation for this review.


The single serving sample I received was for their Mocha flavor. I was really excited for this. Espresso and protein, right up my alley! Info on their site tells me: 23 vitamins & minerals, double shot espresso, 15 grams protein, 120 calories. Sounds impressive. What's not to like? 


Um, the taste. Ew, with a capital E. 


To be fair, I just mixed it with water like the directions said, possibly if I made a smoothie with almond milk and ice it would be better? Only had one packet of the Mocha flavor so I can't say, but I love my espresso and hated the taste of this. 


So my excitement quickly fizzled. Click Espresso Protein Drink gets 1 star from me, ya, Ew. My teenager liked it though?!


I am just a blogger, not a doctor or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, diet pill, or new workout program.