Monday, April 19, 2010

Tumaro's Low in Carbs Tortillas Review 5 Stars

FTC Disclaimer: I received 6 Tortillas to review (not 6 packages, 6 tortillas), I receive no compensation for my review and opinions are my own.

Tumaro’s created the industry’s first flavored tortillas and today remains the best selling innovator of gourmet flavored tortillas and wraps in the country. Our flavored tortillas are trans fat free, kosher, cholesterol free, and do not contain lard. Our products have become known in the food industry not only for their health attributes and nutritional profiles, but also for their taste. Tumaro's has several prominent food Industry and mediaawards to prove it!

Award Winning Low in Carbs tortillas come in a variety of 4
mouthwatering flavors, have 2.5 g of fat, 0 grams of trans fats, and
have 4-7 total net carbs per tortilla. Choose from salsa, green onion,
multi grain and garden vegetable. These multi grain tortillas feature
multiple healthy whole grains and have 8 grams of dietary fiber each.

Those stats are for the 8" variety. I tried the 10" which had 140 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 12 grams of fiber, and 9 grams of protein. I loved them! I am giving them 5 stars.

I really liked that they had so much fiber and protein. They tasted great. I made turkey burritos with them and would definitely buy these. Although I would buy the 8" variety because the 10" were pretty big and I would prefer the lower calorie count of the smaller ones.