Designer Whey Protein-2GO Review


Thank you to Designer Whey for sending me a box of their new Pomegranate Fruit Protein-2GO for review.

A little info on it from DesignerWhey.com: 



Always on the go? Join the club. That's why we filled our Designer Whey Pomegranate Fruit Protein•2Go with what you need to stay energetic all day. High-quality whey protein gives you sustained energy, and vitamin C enhances your immune system. Added dairy calcium not only builds your bone health, it also helps you lose more fat from a smart diet and exercise program. And -- best of all -- it's only 50 calories.

Keep going (and going and going) with energizing protein, vitamins, and minerals.

Pomegranate Fruit Protein 2GO

Nutritional Snapshot
  • Vitamin C to support your immune system.
  • 10 g of whey protein for healthy energy.
  • Calcium, magnesium, zinc, and B vitamins to boost your health.
  • Just 50 refreshing calories.
  • Juicy pomegranate fruit flavor

This is basically protein you can just dump in your water bottle, shake up, and go. I was very curious about this product and glad I got to try it. I wondered how it would mix and how it would taste. It mixed very well just shaken up in my water bottle and it also tasted great that way. I think the instructions say to use less water, but I have a 17 oz water bottle and liked the taste best with that much water. I was pleasantly surprised by this product.

I found it very useful in helping meet my daily protein needs as someone very active and doing weights three times a week. Some ways I am using it are: in my water bottle during my strength workouts, in between snacks and meals to take the edge off hunger, and even in smoothies. My new favorite afternoon snack or post workout smoothie recipe is:

Kat's Easy 110 Calorie Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie:
  • 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
  • 1 packet Designer Whey Protein-2GO in Pomegranate
  • 1 cup Frozen Strawberries

That's it, blend well in your blender. Very tasty and awesomely low in calories. If you want it a little more substantial you can add a cup of almond milk instead of a half cup and add ice and other berries, like raspberries.


I have enjoyed this product and will be continuing to use it. I liked the taste and I love that it's only 50 calories. I also love that it has Vitamin C and Calcium.


I am just a blogger, not a doctor or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions.