Insanity


So...I'm excited and a little afraid.


My sister/beach body coach is coming down for a couple of days and bringing Insanity. 


For those of you not familiar with it, it is a crazy intense, all out, sweat pouring cardio program. 


I am excited because I've always wanted to try it and I could really use a boost right now. (Awesome by August look out!)


I'm a little afraid because I've watched the infomercial! It looks intense. 


But, hey, I'm in good shape? Yes? Guess we'll see. 


Plus, I'm afraid I'll want it after trying it, LOL. I already really want Turbo Fire. I love changing up my workouts and trying new fun ones. 


I'll let you know how it goes and what I think of it. 


You can check out descriptions of the workouts by going to my sister's site and clicking on 'shop team beach body'.


Have you tried Insanity or Turbo Fire? Details, I need details.