Prizes for Awesome by August

Thanks everyone who's already entered our challenge! If you haven't yet, go here: for details on entering the Awesome by August weight loss challenge. Due to schedules some people emailed me yesterday, and some can't do it until Sunday, so we're allowing that to include as many as possible.


I thought I'd just give a quick list of the prizes we've drummed up so far. I'm still talking to a few companies and haven't decided what I'm throwing in. Hopefully I'll have a full list and how they'll be awarded (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) by the time Steve posts the official first weigh in on Monday.


In no particular order, the fun swag we have so far:

Like I said, that's not a complete list, more fun stuff to come! I will update this post as I find out for sure about the other prizes.

I know we have a few international entrants who are joining for the fun/encouragement. I SO wish we had prizes for you. I was wondering, I could give the highest international percentage free ad space on my blog for a month? Would this be fun for you guys? It's only helpful if you have a blog of course, and I'm aware an ad on my blog isn't a huge deal, LOL, but I'm just trying to think of something for our international friends! Let me know what you think about that.

So far I've received 23 emails! Can't wait to see how many our challenge group will be!