Hi, I'm Kerri....and I'm a Calorie Counter

Yep, you read that right, I'm back to calorie counting. Using Sparkpeople on my Blackberry. I have not been able to get back to losing weight since, oh March or April maybe?! The scale goes up, the scales goes down a smidge, but NO real progress.


I am still flirting with Paleo. I am mostly struggling with the 'no milk products'. I love me my morning coffee with half and half, greek yogurt, and my whey protein (not sure if I'll give those up anytime soon? any paleo peeps want to explain why I should?). Other than that I've followed it so far. However currently I'm gaining weight. I'm up to 175. I still have 30 pounds to lose!


Enough. Calorie counting WORKS for me. No matter how much I WANT to listen to my body, be a mindful eater, go all hardcore Paleo, and all that jazz. I'm not THERE yet. I will be some day. However, that day is not today.


Today. I count calories.


You?