Hi, It's Me Again

No, really. It's. Me. Again!


I woke up this morning feeling like me again!


If you've never battled with depression this may sound strange to you, but when you're in that darkness everything is just so off, you're just not..you.


I have bit by bit been feeling better the last couple of weeks after attempting to tackle my depression head on instead of simply battling the symptoms. Yesterday I felt pretty great, but today, today I feel like ME. I don't think I had realized how truly far I'd slid until I woke up this morning and realized how great feeling like me feels.


I want to shout it from the rooftops: I'm alive, I'm meeeee, wooooot!


I want to workout. I want to write. I want to put makeup on. I want to...wait for it...clean my house! I know right?!


So, cue the hallelujah choir chorus, do the snoopy happy dance...I'm back!


Thanks everyone for your kind words and all your support during my funk. I'm ready to kick some major butt again, join me?