I Am Not Going To Write A Blog Post Today

Nope.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I'm too busy...after a long weekend of letting regular things go I've so so much to do around here.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because my house is a mess and I should be cleaning it.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I ate like crap this weekend and have nothing to say about it, but: meh, we had a good time at the zoo.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I haven't run in days.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I'm tired.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I have no huge life changing epiphanies to write about.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I just don't wannnnnnaaaaa.

I'm not going to write a blog post today...because I want to pull the covers over my head and pretend I'm doing great.

OH, but wait, it's that attitude that gets me in trouble every single time, hmmmmm.