Primal Challenge



A couple blog/twitter friends have asked me if I'm joining the Primal Blueprint 30 day challenge. I've spoken some on the blog about Primal and Paleo eating. I have been struggling with either, or frankly any type of healthy eating, lately. This weekend included many a junky-brownie-sundae-type-foods. The crazy thing is this: when I eat very many carbs, especially sugar and breads, I feel like crap! So why do I eat them?


The 30 day challenge is basically a kick in the pants to get motivated. I finished reading The Primal Blueprint and actually think I will get along well with the eating plan to lose weight. I'll post more on the book and what it's all about later, but..


I contemplated all day and finally decided...I'm in.


Join me?

I am just a blogger, not a doctor or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, diet pill, or new workout program.