The Year Isn't Over Yet!



After climbing my way out of the pit of funkification I've been in for the better part of the summer I am taking a hard look at where I am.


Well, I'm not very far from where I was this time last year. In fact, I think I'm only 10 pounds or so less than where I was last year this time. I haven't reached my weight loss or fitness goals for 2010.


Huge reality check.


But, I am not getting discouraged or giving up. 


Instead I am setting new goals for the rest of the year...I mean really, there's still 3 months left. Plenty of time to kick some butt. I am writing down my goals and creating a vision board (all my goals, not just fitness and weight loss). I can still accomplish great things in 2010...this chick isn't waiting for the New Year!


I'll share a few of these goals with you:

  1. Ring in the New Year in the 160's 
  2. Amp up the cardio through the end of the year.
  3. Keep up the weights.
  4. Run, run, run, and if it snows, run some more.
  5. Secure a fitbloggin sponsor.
How about you? How will you finish out 2010?