ZENZU BALL KIT From America's Nutrition

Disclaimer: The awesome folks over at America's Nutrition sent me two Premium Zenzu Ball Kits by Zenzation in pink...one to review...and one I'll be sending to one lucky reader!


Stability Ball, Exercise Ball, Yoga Ball, I've heard them called many different things, but most of us have heard of them. They're everywhere. I see them in the background of workout DVDs. I keep reading about people replacing their office chairs with them to strengthen their core. They're needed for parts of my workout DVDs. Heck my mom has 2! Yet, I've never owned one.


Until now. And now, I love. 


This kit came with a pump to air up the ball, a DVD, and a pink ball. 


The pump: Worked great. My kids found the pump hilarious because it makes a squeaky noise and they wound up blowing up the ball for me giggling like crazy.


The DVD: I was skeptical on this. I've bought so many of these types of kits only to discover the "DVD inside!" was absolutely worthless. This DVD I like however. It includes 2 short routines utilizing the ball. One beginner and one intermediate level routine. Both with modifications for different fitness levels. I can really see myself using this DVD. Some of the moves even in the beginner level workout were challenging for me. Good intro to using the ball!


The ball: Love. I will absolutely be including it in my workout routine and it sits proudly at my desk in lieu of a chair now. 


Would you like a fancy schmancy stability ball kit of your own?! 


To be entered to win:

  1. Go to American's Nutrition, shop around in their fitness gear and leave me a comment with a link to your favorite thing.
  2. Extra entries for tweeting about this giveaway including my twitter handle @katdoesdiets and a link to this post. Must leave me a comment that you did so.
That's it, easy right? Entries open to US Residents only. Contest closes Monday September 20th at 4 pm Mountain Time. Winner will be announced on this blog.