Fear is a Liar



Today I struggled, today I faltered, today I doubted, today I was bombarded with fear. 


This morning I had a good long cry and a little prayer. 


I wrestled with some huge fears and admitted to myself that I'm ever so slightly terrified. Terrified that I cannot do what I've set out to do. Terrified that I won't reach these huge goals I've set. Terrified I'll let my family down and let myself down. Terrified I'm not good enough.


I looked at all the work I have before me to reach my goals, and all the things that need done in my day to day life at the same time, and fear told me I could never do it, that it's impossible. Fear is a liar.


I'm not a crier, but after this mornings, er, mini breakdown, I feel better. I let all those fears and doubts out. I prayed. I feel release.


I will no longer allow fear to rule my life. It may keep knocking at the door, but I choose not to answer. Fear is a liar.


Fear tells me I can't. Fear tells me I won't. Fear is a liar.


I know that I CAN do these things I've set out to do. I know that I WILL reach these huge goals I've set. 


I choose not to listen when the fear comes. Fear is a liar.


I choose to remain positive. I choose to keep working hard. I choose to press forward. I choose to believe I can, I will.




I choose hope over fear. Fear is a liar.