October...When did that happen?

IMG01270.jpg
I really enjoyed my unplugged day yesterday, but I gotta admit: it was hard. I missed you all! But balancing my online adventures and my family life is important, so it was good. I did break it a little, gasp, I know. I went online and ordered PJ's for my littlest two boys from The Children's Place...there was a good sale, what can I say?

Well, today it's October 1st. Wow, didn't see that one coming! Where oh where did September go? Oh well, our pumpkin patch is busting at the seams, on with October. (Yes, that's a pic from our pumpkin patch! We are going to have some awesome jack-o-lanterns!)

I'm always excited for a new month. It's fresh and bright and shiny and new and all filled with possibilities, yes? This month I'm really excited about the fun things I have coming up on my blog and you tube, etc. 

I've got some great guest posts coming up, I received my flip (yay!) so I'll be vlogging regularly on my you tube channel, and of course some fun product reviews too. I ordered Insanity and I'll be blogging about my experiences with that. Plus, hmm, maybe a giveaway or two? 

Happy October 1st everyone, lets make it a great month, shall we? What are you looking forward to this month?