First Annual Virtual Turkey Trot

I was whining, er, discussing on Twitter how I was jealous of everyone doing turkey trots this year. It just sounds like so much fun.


We live in a rural area and are just going to my mom's for Thanksgiving this year, so, no turkey trot anywhere in site. 


Well, the wonderful Cassie suggested we do a virtual turkey trot. Hooray! Just what I needed.


I have christened this event the First Annual Virtual Turkey Trot. To be held, you know, annually and virtually.


Join us!


You can trot anytime Thanksgiving Day. Drag your family along. Walk, run, whatever suits your fitness ability. I'll be doing a 5k at our local track in the morning before we head out. If that's too much for you, then do a mile, whatever works for you, just get moving with us!


Will you join us for for a little Thanksgiving Day virtual fun? Tell us about it in the comments! Then come back for Friday's post and share with us how it went. Or if you're one of the ones running an actual turkey trot, share about that.


Gobble, gobble. Happy trotting.