I'm not exactly sure why I am so excited for the coming new year...but I am. I think it has a lot to do with what I believe 2011 holds; the goals and plans I have for this sparkling, shiny new year. Oh yes, I am going to CRUSH it in 2011. I generally laugh at the whole 'new year, new you' hooplah, but this year I go into this new year feeling like I truly AM a new me.
2011 will be my year to:
- Set clear written goals with the action steps I will take towards reaching them.
- Build healthy habits, for good, habits, one at a time.
- Continue on my course of trying new things and honing in on what works for me.
- Pay attention to and taking care of my body/mind/spirit.
- Reach my goal weight, I'm setting that at 140-145...but not in stone, as I fall further in love with muscle and weights we'll see where I wind up.
- Make a career not just a hobby of my writing.
- Get to the best me I can be one habit, one positive thought, one affirmation, one good choice at a time.
- Meet a ton of great people and have a blast all along the way!
That's the short list, lol. But I am excited for this year, I know deep down to my toes great things are coming my way. I intend to make 2011 remarkable. How about you? What are you looking forward to?