Tough Days--We All Have Them

I am feeling down today. I am struggling. I am doubting.


I do not want to work out. I don't really have an amazing blog post in me. Doubt has crept in for my career goals. I'm just all around having a tough day.


That little nagging inner fat chick voice is back. I want to just cave and wallow in some self pity. 


This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where change happens. This is where I give up, or I press on.


Listen here you bit@# inner fat chick: I WILL DO THIS. I have goals, I have dreams, I have plans. AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM! 


Today I will choose faith and belief over the doubts nagging in the back of my mind.


Today I will stay positive in the face of all these negative thoughts.


Today I will workout and make good choices even though I don't want to.


Today I will seek out the encouraging and positive and IGNORE the rest.


Today I will grab hold and not let go.


Today, I will rock. For me. I deserve it.