New Review Series

I'm starting a new series of reviews on my blog. More, product smackdowns than reviews, I guess. I will be reviewing products such as: protein powders, meal replacements, sports supplements, etc. I'll be putting these products through the paces, then reviewing and comparing the various brands/flavors, and deciding which rock my world and which just don't make the cut.


The first installment I call Protein Wars. As a self professed whey protein junky this is a task I quite welcome. I do plan however to branch out from just whey protein into other types of protein powder. I even hope to review some vegan varieties.


Brands I'm currently testing:
BSN Lean Dessert Protein Shake
Lean Dessert Protein in Whipped Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Fudge Pudding
BSN Syntha-6
Syntha-6 in Vanilla Ice Cream
Optimum 100% Whey Protein
Gold Standard Whey in Double Rich Chocolate
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion
Myofusion in Delicious Vanilla and Chocolate Mint
ISS Research Oh Yeah! Total Protein System
Oh Yeah! Total Protein System in Vanilla Creme
PROMASIL™ White Chocolate 2.33 lb
Promasil in White Chocolate
I'm baking with them, adding them to my morning Coach's Oats, making my protein pancake recipes with them, and of course trying them plain and in smoothies. I'll be back next week with my verdict on these.

Any other brands of whey protein you love? What products would you like to see me review in this series??