The Firm Express thin in 30--Week 2 Review and Results

Well, this week's results are a bit perplexing to me.


I weighed in at 189.5 that's 1.5 pounds up from last week.
BF % 34.9 that's .2 down from two weeks ago.


Not going to over-analyze. I kept my calories between 1600-1800. My workouts were The Firm Express schedule, plus I added a 20 minute Insanity workout and a 3 mile run for the week.


This week I am going to shoot for keeping my calories 1500-1600 and I will be upping my exercise. Still keeping with The Firm Express program, but adding in much more cardio. I think it's important to know my own body and know what it needs to get results. 


I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.