Awesome by August Week 2 Prize



Hooray! We've made it through week 2. How is everyone doing with reaching their goals?? Things are a little slower going for me than I'd hope, but that's OK. Slow and steady wins the race and all that...


Don't forget to weigh in on the facebook status by midnight tonight to be eligible to win:

A month's supply of Popchips!

I am madly in love with Popchips. Seriously, I would propose marriage to the BBQ...you know, if that wasn't weird ;).
BBQ Popchips and I were BFFs at Fitbloggin.
My snackshot with my other BFF from fitbloggin. Added merely because I think Tracey and I look great, and it was a good excuse ;)
Good luck to all the Awesome by August participants! I will use random.org to choose a winner and announce it tomorrow.


FTC Disclaimer: Popchips is supplying this prize. It will ship directly to winner. I receive no compensation for this post.