Awesome By August Week 1 Prize

Week 1 DONE! How did you do?? Awesome By August participants don't forget to weigh in by midnight tonight to be eligible to win our week 1 prize package...


Sponsored by Fitbook! Which I'm so excited about, because I LOVE Fitbook. If you don't know what fitbook is: it is an awesome tracking journal to track your eating, fitness, etc. It is one of my favorite tracking tools. This weeks random drawing prize will be:
A limited edition fitbook PINK (they’re not even available on the website right now and not again until October). $4 from the sale of each fitbook PINK benefits breast cancer.

A fitlosophy body tape measure.
AND A live life fit tank!
To be entered you must have weighed in before the deadline for the initial weigh in AND before the deadline for the week 1 weigh in. Tomorrow in the AM I will choose 1 person (excluding myself) via random.org to receive this awesome prize package.


You can find fitbook at getfitbook.com Follow them on twitter: twitter.com/fitbook and like them on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fitbookbyfitlosophy


Seriously, I'm drooling over this prize package. Good luck!


FTC Disclaimer: fitlosophy is sponsoring this giveaway, prizes go directly to winner. I receive no compensation for this post.