10 Minute Solution Best Belly Blasters!



10 Minute Solution: Best Belly Blasters! is available for pre-order now, it comes out September 6th. 


I enjoy this DVD. I really love the versatility it offers. You can do a quick 10 minute ab routine on top of any other workout. Or you can add some of the routines together for a great stand-alone ab workout to really target that area. I also love the variety of ab workouts it offers. No boredom here.


I received 2 of these DVDs from the pr company to give away (I already had 1 of my own). One I gave away on facebook...and the second one...


Twitter giveaway time. 


Comments on this post do not count as entries, you must tweet me your entries. If you aren't on twitter, it's easy to set up an account. It doesn't matter how long your account has been active, just that you tweet me your entries.


To enter:
  1. Tweet me an entry, something like "I want to win the 10 Minute Solution Best Belly Blasters! DVD" Tweet whatever you want, just make it clear it's an entry.
  2. You must include my twitter name @katdoesdiets somewhere in the tweet.
  3. RT's do not count. I can't see all RT's and It would be too hard to keep track.
  4. Enter as many times as you'd like. Winner chosen next Friday 8-26-11 at 5 PM Mountain time by random.org. Winner will be announced on twitter.