Paleo Friendly Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipe

Since going Paleo I've tried everything in my coffee and loved nothing. 


Someone suggested I google: Primal Coconut 'Crack' Creamer. This is what I came up with: Original recipe


I altered it a bit because the canned coconut milk (I think it's the guar gum) was bothering me and I'm doing NO sweeteners this month (nope, not even stevia).


This recipe is sweetener and guar gum free.


My Recipe:
1 cup water
3 tsp Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate
1 Pasteurized Egg
2 Tablespoons Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
Dash Nutmeg
Throw everything together in the blender (or use a hand mixer). Mix well. Refrigerate.

Mine turned out a little runnier than the recipe I saw online, but it's yummy! It separates a little in the refrigerator, I just stir it up each time before using. I'm a happy coffee loving paleo girl now ;)


Products mentioned:
1-Pint (16-oz) - Coconut Cream Concentrate

32-oz. - Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 1 quart









PS I have a giveaway going on over at my facebook page.

FTC disclaimer: I received the coconut oil and the eggs mentioned in this post for my review. I am under no obligation to talk about them, but I chose to. I receive no compensation for my post and opinions are my own. All other items mentioned I purchased.