Going Primal Days 12, 13, and 14 Vlog

I started my tracking blog because I was doing daily tracking posts and also doing lots of regular posts on this blog. My reasoning was that I didn't want to bombard people with that many posts on this blog. For those interested in the daily stuff they could follow my tracking blog. Others would just have the usual stuff on this blog. 


However, I haven't had time with our homeschool year starting to post as much on this blog OR that one. So, for the rest of my Going Primal tracking I will be posting my tracking vlogs here.

I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of health professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.