Daily Tracking 1/23

I started out the year fully intending to do tracking posts or daily vlogs 3 to 5 days a week. Well, that hasn't happened. It's been more like once a week! I'll be working on that for February.

Yesterday, my eats:
Coffee with 2 tablespoons organic half & half.


Breakfast was a smoothie with 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup frozen strawberries, and 1 scoop vanilla whey.

For a snack I had some of this new beef jerky I bought. It's pretty good.


For lunch I had chicken salad. Chicken breast with 2 stalks of celery, some white onion, and my paleo mayo.
Afternoon snack was another cup of coffee and a Cashew Cookie Larabar.
Somehow I managed to NOT snap a pic of my dinner. It was steak and cooked carrots. Yesterday was my rest day, so no workout.