Spring Fever Fitness Fashion

We are still very much in the middle of winter here. But I am dreaming of spring. Of spring break on the beach somewhere. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Colorado winters. I love snow. I'm always excited when winter arrives, but...


I have a huge case of spring fever! I've become obsessed with spring nail polishes and...



Spring fitness fashion:
Yellow
spring run
black and bright




cute gym
cute gym by kerriolkjer featuring printed hats

..and, swimsuits. Maybe not exactly fitness fashion, but this will be the first time in at least 6 years that I will be buying a swimsuit. All of my hard work has me excited for cute swim/beach wear!


Spring break fashion:
Spring break at the beach
spring break swim
Day at the beach @titlenine set
title nine, athleta, lululemon swim

Anyone else have spring fever? If you need me, I'll be daydreaming of Mexico...


More spring fitness fashion.