The Trouble With A Polyvore Obsession....

I love me some polyvore. I am having so much fun building fitness fashion sets on there. Lately I've realized that it's a stress reliever for me; it's somewhere I can turn instead of turning to food when I'm feeling overwhelmed or a bit stressed. As someone who has struggled with emotional eating and binge eating it's important to replace these behaviors with something healthier. Crazy as it may sound, polyvore is that replacement for me.


But, the trouble with a polyvore obsession is: I make a cute set and then want to buy everything in it! 


Like...
layered tanks



and...

pink, black, and white


to the gym!


to the gym! by kerriolkjer featuring adidas shoes


and especially...

which tank?



What fitness fashion brands are you drooling over lately?? If you've struggled with eating issues, have you found replacement behaviors?