Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monthly Fitness Favorites -- July and August

I'm still in shock that it's September already. Wow, where did the summer go?!


Today, I have my favorite health, fitness, running, food, apps, gear, and more list for July and August:



Food



pic via naturalgrocers.com

Apps

Gear

Books/Magazines

Make it Paleo



How about you? What are you loving lately?

 P.S. Don't forget to enter my 100th video giveaway, you could win a complete Body Revolution set, a DA Active running top, or the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook! Enter until 9/7/12.
Reminder: #paleochat is this Wednesday September 5th at 9 PM Eastern. Join us!

Disclaimer: the Gym Boss was sent to me for review. All other things mentioned were purchased on my own. I receive no compensation for this post (and might I add would never take compensation for this particular post. It's a genuine list of things I love. Period.)