Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogging My Way Through Jennifer Nicole Lee's JNL Fusion

Confession time. 

Since finishing the 30 Day Shred back in July my workouts have been inconsistent.

Very inconsistent.

Since finishing my paleo re-set in August my diet has included a few too many paleo treats. Paleo pumpkin bread every single day while I was perfecting the recipe *may* have happened.

I stopped setting goals. I ambled along. I lost my focus a little.

Which all contributed to...gaining 7 pounds. Whoops.

I'm not freaking out, I'm making a plan.

I've decided to blog my way through Jennifer Nicole Lee's JNL Fusion. My unboxing video for this set:


JNL Fusion is an 8 week program with workouts 6 days a week. I started this program last Friday and will be updating weekly on Thursdays or Fridays.

My beginning stats:
Weight 162
Waist 29 1/2
Right Thigh 19 1/2
Right Calf 13 1/2
Right Bicep 11 1/2
Bust 37 1/2
Hips 39 1/2

Goals
My first goal is to lose a pound and a half per week, which is 12 pounds by the end of the program. I realize that for me this is a big goal, but I'm ready to bring it and kick some butt for the end of 2012. No waiting for January one for this girl!!

As I've said before I've ditched the concept of a goal weight, but I do have a pair of goal jeans. I will be wearing these jeans at Christmas: 


I will.

Plan
My plan is to track my food for the next 8 weeks, complete JNL Fusion, and blog/vlog weekly for accountability. 

What are your goals for the rest of 2012? Do you have a plan?


Disclaimer: I was sent JNL Fusion for review. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.