Friday, October 19, 2012

I AM The Next Deen Team Blogger

OK, I'm not... yet, but I know I have what it takes to make a great addition to Paula Deen's team of bloggers.

What would this fitness/paleo blogger blog about on the Deen Team?

Healthier, paleo versions of family favorites and sweet treats of course!

Like my Paleo Birthday Cake:


Or my famous Paleo Pumpkin Bread recipe:


Let's not forget my Paleo Energy Bars:


Delicious paleo family dinner recipes anyone? How about my Roasted Chicken and Root Vegetables:


You all know I'm passionate about supporting and encouraging people along their journeys to healthier lives. What better place to do more of this than as a member of the Deen Team?!

Do you think I'd make a great addition to Paula Deen's team of bloggers? Leave a comment below!