Review: Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones with Reebok Armband

I was ecstatic to receive the Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones for review.
I have a little confession: I can't run without music. While I envy those of you that can go out and be one with the run, that's just not me. I need my tunes. I've even been known to go back home from the track to retrieve my forgotten ipod. A track workout with no music just seems like no fun! 

Don't you love the orange?
I just plain enjoy music when I run. It motivates me through tough workouts like sprints at the track. On most easy runs you'll find me belting out Kelly Clarkson. (Please note: I cannot sing, but I do anyway. It's OK, I live in the middle of nowhere, although I have scared the cows before. Everybody's a critic these days.) Music + running = happy me.

What's in the box.
A little product info from Shop.Reebok.com:

To push your workout to the limit, you need headphones that can keep up. Bose® SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can’t match. The exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise – plus stores your headphones when your workout’s over. And the inline remote and microphone let you conveniently control select Apple products.


What I love about the Bose SIE2i Headphones:
  • These headphones (and the included armband) are designed specifically for workouts/fitness activity.
  • The ear buds are sweat-proof and water resistant AND they stay put!
  • The shorter cable. I am constantly flinging my ipod across the track with my other earbuds because I catch the cord wrong with my hand while doing sprints. No problem here. (it also comes with an extension if you need the cord longer)
  • The touch-sensitive plastic window on the arm band. Makes it so much more functional.
  • The separate pocket in the armband to stash keys etc.
  • The inline remote and microphone. This is a very cool feature that lets you control volume/track selection and even take calls if you have an iphone.
  • The sound quality. It's amazing!
  • The colors. OK, call me silly, but I love the colors these come in. 
Check them out:


Just for fun, my current favorite get-me-through playlist:


#livewithfire


What's your favorite song on your current workout playlist?


Disclaimer: I received these headphones for review. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.