Body After Baby 6 Weeks Postpartum - The 21 Day Sugar Detox Begins!

The 21-Day Sugar Detox
Day 1! Here we go...
I cannot believe it's been 6 weeks. The time has zipped by. 

Looking back I'm happy at how I handled the first 6 weeks postpartum. I rested, I healed, I was lightly active as I was able. I listened to my body. I was gentle with my sleep deprived self.

Other than the initial post-birth weight loss the first 2 weeks I didn't lose any weight. I'm totally good with that.

Stats this week:
Weight: 196
Bust: 44 1/2
Waist: 37
Hips: 44
Clothing Size: 13/14

I am super excited to be at the 6 week mark. Last night I had hubby drag this out for me:
#WorkoutDVDHoarder
We were painting and moving things around during my last trimester so I had packed up most of my fitness DVDs. I couldn't do most of them anyway. So. Danged. Excited. To rip into them again.

BUT, I need to take it slow. I know my fitness is not what it was pre-pregnancy. This week will be spent trying out workouts, modifying where needed, and finding out where my fitness level is.

I had planned to jump straight into a program at 6 weeks, but decided that it would be a wise choice to figure out where I'm at first. My cardio capacity and strength feel non-existent right now!

Goals this week:
  • Track in My Fitness Pal Monday through Friday.
  • Do workout DVDs 3 to 4 days (modifying as needed of course).
  • Test out running, probably with run/walk intervals, 1 day.
  • Yoga 1 day.
  • 21 Day Sugar Detox!
Sore muscles here I come...