This Week's Workout Calendar + A 30 Day Paleo Challenge?

I cannot believe there are only 2 weeks left in my Coffeyfit workout rotation. Summer flew. Though, it always does I suppose.

This week's workout calendar:



Also, I've been kicking around the idea of hosting a 30-day strict Paleo challenge for a while now. This morning I was looking at the calendar and saw that September 1st is a Monday! And of course September has exactly 30 days... Totally a sign, right?

I always recommend that people try strict Paleo for 30 days. It can work wonders. Whether you want to find out if certain foods bother you, want to give Paleo a try, or just want to try something different it can be a powerful thing.

Right now I'd like to gauge interest. If you'd be interested in joining me for a 30 day Paleo challenge in September, complete with private Facebook group for questions/support/encouragement, please comment below!

If there's enough interest I'll post the "RULES" next week.