This Week's Workout Calendar + A New Paleo 101 Page

I cannot believe we're almost half-way through August! Most people I know have kids starting school this week or next. Yikes. We homeschool and won't start until the first week of September, but that is quickly coming to meet us! I have much paperwork and planning to do still. 

But, I'm not yet ready to let go of summer. We may take off on a trip before school starts. We've been wanting to go see Northern California. Why "may"? I'm a huge planner, my husband is not. I would have everything planned out and he would get up on a Sunday morning and say "Pack some stuff and let's go!" It used to drive me crazy, but now I find the spontonaity fun. So, some vacations are totally planned and some, like this one, we wing it.

OK, onto this week's Coffeyfit workout calendar:



I may need to take an extra rest day this week just due to everything I need to get done this week. We'll see...

You may have noticed that I've added a new Paleo 101 page to the menu bar. I've been meaning to do it for a while. I get so many questions about all things Paleo that I wanted one place to direct people for info and recommendations. It's still a work in progress, but I'm curious what you would like to find there? What Paleo info, recommendations, resources, tips, etc would you find most helpful on a Paleo 101 page?