My Top 10 Favorite Things from Puritan's Pride

This post is sponsored by Puritan's Pride

As most of you know, I am a Healthy Perspectives blogger for Puritan's Pride. It's been a lot of fun sharing my love of all things Paleo with their audience. One of the awesome perks of working with them is that I get to try new products each month.

I've discovered so many great things and decided I want to share my top 10 favorite things from Puritan's Pride. 

They have such a wide variety of products that I am truly in love with. It was really tough to whittle the list down to 10! Whittle I did, and this is what made the cut!



Products in order of mention:
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Barney Butter Almond Butter Raw & Chia
Caveman Cookies Original
Ground Cinnamon
Onion Powder
Organic Rooibos Tea
BottlesUp Blue 22-Ounce Glass Water Bottle
Puritan's Pride Plant-Based Omega-3
Puritan's Pride Tea Tree Oil
Puritan's Pride Argan Oil

But, don't just take my word for it! 
Enter to win all 10 to try out yourself:
Open to US residents only. Enter until 11/17/14 7 PM Mountain Time.
a Rafflecopter giveaway