Quitting FitViews?


I have a minor confession. My plan was to quit FitViews in 2016. I was just done and ready to move on to a new blog. A new blog with a different focus. Somehow I'd lost my passion for FitViews. I even turned down some work at the end of 2015 and considered selling the url because that was my plan.

But then... I didn't quit. 

Somehow I find myself over here wanting to blog again. Renewed, refreshed, refocused. Miz Carla shared something similar on her Facebook the other day and it dawned on me: I'm enjoying blogging on FitViews again. I want to write here again. I want to create recipes. I want to share my fitness and weight struggles and be part of this amazing healthy living blogging community. I just want to.

Lately I've done a lot of thinking and made a few decisions. You may see a few changes around here. The first being a business decision. I have decided only to work with soulmate companies. I define that as companies that I'm head over heels, madly in love with. Not just companies I sort of like-like, companies I want to marry. ;) I even sat down and made a list of who those companies would be. The list is scarily short, but that just feels right to me right now at this stage of my life and blogging. Also, there may be a few more posts on my life and my weight loss, back to running, back to fit journey. And last, I'm hoping to learn WordPress and finally leave blogger. GASP!

I probably will still start that other blog, but it's not highest priority right now. FitViews and I have been through a lot in the last 6 years. From trying to be anonymous online to professional blogger and a lot of ups and downs along the way. Somehow, this feels like coming home again. :)

So, dear readers, I apologize if I've wandered off this last year, but I'm back and I've missed you!

I'd love to connect, tweet me, IG me, or Facebook me!