POPSUGAR sent me their October Must Have Box to try. As always opinions are honest and my own.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from clicking these links I receive a small commission. It costs you no more.
I must confess that previous to this month I had never tried a subscription box. Never. None. Not once.
I've of course seen them around and even drooled over a couple, but I just never got around to signing up for any. At this moment I am wondering what in the world I was waiting for!
The October Must Have Box has me hooked. I actually squealed and jumped up and down in the kitchen when I opened it and peeked at the description card.
Silly? Maybe. But it's so fun! Sort of like little birthday surprises; I didn't pick them out, but I love them. I totally get subscription boxes now.
OK, what's in this month's box? This:
A little unboxing video I shared on my Instagram:
- Power Your Happybook by Lisa Sugar - This is one of the reasons I was jumping up and down excited for this box. I've been wanting this book. I started reading it last night and am loving it so far. I just Love Lisa Sugar's attitude and outlook.
- Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella - This is gorgeous. I can't decide whether to stash it in my purse or glove box. Probably purse.
- Makeup Eraser Mini - I haven't tried this yet, but I'm super intrigued. It says that with just warm water it will remove even the toughest of water-proof formulas. Whoa. And it's good for 1,000 washes? Double whoa.
- Rise and Shine Diner Mug by Morning Culture - Love. Love. Just LOVE.
- My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate - This is non gmo and gluten-free. It has two ingredients: sugar and cocoa. I'm impressed.
- Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath by Lalicious - Haven't tried this yet, but it smells divine.
- ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen by Revlon - I've been super curious about eyeliner pens. I'm excited to test my skills.
- Coupons 20% OFF at Henri Bendel, $2 OFF Revlon, and free shipping and 20% off Lalicious. They had me at coupon...
Like I said, I'm hooked. I loved this box. I loved everything in it. I loved the fun of it. Hooked.
I can also see this being an amazing gift option. With the holidays right around the corner I'm thinking of a few mamas in my life that could use some sweet little surprises.