Day 2 One Hundred Push Ups and Two Hundred Sit-Ups Challenges



Day 2 of my 100 push ups and 200 sit-ups challenges workouts went something like this:
  • First set: 6 push ups, ugh.  "Mom, what are you doing?"  "Push ups."
  • Second set: 8 push ups, I hate push ups.  "Can I jump over you?"  "No."
  • Third set: 6 push ups, maybe girls weren't meant to do push ups on their feet! 
  • Fourth set: 6 push ups, yep, def hate push ups.  "Leave your brother alone before you make him spill his milk!"
  • Fifth set: 5 push ups (max), fail, glad that's done.
Then it was on to the sit ups.
  • First set: 15 sit ups, maybe I shouldn't have done so many in the initial test.
  • Second set: 18 sit ups, hmm perhaps hate sit ups too. <4 year old then sat on me> "Mommy isn't playing right now, I need to finish my sit ups." "Ohh!"
  • Third set: 10 sit ups, really, who does full sit ups anymore? (at this point the cat attacked my elbow, this may or may not have to do with the little falling in the toilet incident and his new nick name: toilet cat)
  • Fourth set: 10 sit ups. I miss my crunches.
  • Fifth set: who are we kidding, there was no fifth set.