Birthday Celebration and PRESENTS



Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to ME!! yay!


That's my Facebook Status right now and exactly how I'm feeling this morning. Regardless if there's a party or presents, or whatever the day may bring I am happy, I am celebrating me. 


I thought a lot about what I wanted my birthday post to be. Because my birthday is so special to me this year, this post by extension was special too.


I decided I wanted to not only celebrate myself today, but all of you too!


All of you who read, subscribe, and comment on my blog, all of you who chat with me on Twitter and Facebook. Those of you who put up with my silly-I-don't-have-a-clue-what-I'm-doing questions. All of YOU who keep me going doing what I do here. You are awesome! This blog has evolved into so much more than just talking about weight loss and products. I feel like I have a real community of support here. For that, I thank you.


Now, a birthday surprise! I thought and thought and decided I wanted to do a giveaway for my birthday. I don't just like getting presents (ya, I really like that), but I also like GIVING presents. So, today I am giving away copies of two books that have meant a lot to me: 


Dietgirl USA edition
I wrote a book, Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir
I wrote a book, Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir
These two women (through their books) are what inspired me to start blogging in the first place: Shauna Reid and Jennette Fulda. If you haven't read their books, DO...just do.

I am giving away (disclaimer: yes, me, no sponsor, I'm giving these away) one copy of each of these books.

To Enter:
  1. Must be a U.S. resident (sorry international readers).
  2. Leave a comment below telling me which book you'd like to win and why.
  3. Tell me happy birthday on Twitter, Facebook, or my You Tube Channel. Then come back here and leave me a comment that you did (can do this as many times as you'd like hee hee).
  4. Follow my blog as a google follower, leave me a comment that you do, or do now.
  5. Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment that you do.
  6. Friend me on Facebook. Leave a comment that you do.
  7. Subscribe to my You Tube Channel. Leave a comment that you do.
OK, obviously entries are coming from comments to this post only, so remember to come back and leave a comment for each thing that you did. Winners will be chosen 4 PM Mountain time Thursday July 1, 2010 and you can enter as many times as you'd like before then.


****Update!! Jennette has offered to SIGN the copy of Half-Assed I'll be giving away. So you'll be getting a signed copy of that book!!! Best birthday ever ;)