But I've noticed a theme amongst the questions I'm asked lately. That theme is my recommendations. I'm flattered that people care! I regularly do my Things I'm Loving Right Now videos, but don't always address these specific things. I will always try to answer every reader email I receive (except the pervs, nope, not gonna happen) but I figured I'd address these specific questions I've received a lot in a post.
I'm no professional and I can only give MY opinion. But again, people are asking me...so, in choosing these I asked myself: what do I love enough I'd recommend it to a friend?
Single Workout DVDs
- Anything Jackie Warner. I won't list them, because I seriously love them all.
- Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I know people have mixed Jillian opinions, but I like these two workouts. I haven't tried her newer ones, so I can't give an opinion on those.
Workout Systems (Packages that come with workouts, diet plan, and sometimes more)
- Supreme 90 Day System, best value you can get IMO.
- ChaLEAN Extreme.
I am working on finding something I could recommend here. Many of the workouts I've listed show beginner modifications, but a true beginner workout, I don't really have one to share.
'Diet' Books, Plans, Websites, etc (I put diet in quotes, because I think they are more healthy lifestyle plans here.)
- One word: PUMA. I won't recommend a specific shoe, because it varies by your preference and running mechanics, but this is my go-to brand.
- 2:1 Protein Bars.
- Think Thin Bars.
- I also really like Titan High Protein Cookies by Premier Nutrition (the chocolate chip).
Heart Rate Monitors
- Polar. I've had 2 and love them. Specifically now I have the Polar RS300X with S1 foot pod (in orange, not that it really matters).
None of the above links are affiliate links, and no, I don't make a dime for this post or if anyone buys these things. That's not the point of this post.
I'm always trying and falling in love with new things, so I may do one of these posts every so often.
How about you, what do you love enough you'd recommend it to us?? Did I miss a category, something you'd like me to add next time I do a post like this?
I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.