Here's me, jumping on the bandwagon...

As I've said before, I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions because it seems like they don't mean much. You make a resolution, make a big deal of it, then completely break it a week later. But this year, what the heck! I am however structuring them as doable, workable goals, with actions I will take to achieve them. Here goes, my 2010 Resolutions in true geek style they are in outline form:
I. Lose 40 lbs
  A. I will consistently track calories consumed
  B. I will workout 5 or 6 days every week
  C. I will keep blogging for accountability
II. Improve my 5k time
  A. I will incorporate more speed workouts in my routine
  B. I will run 2 or 3 times every week
III. FINISH a writing project
  A. I will try working from an outline :p
  B. I will write at least 3 days per week
IV. Improve my Japanese
  A. I will continue taking Japanese with my oldest son
  B. I will practice, practice, practice.
V. Get rid of the rest of my packrat tendencies
  A. I will continue giving away ANYTHING we don't truly USE, truly NEED, or truly LOVE.
  B. I will be more consistant in throwing away magazines; I will let subscriptions lapse that I don't faithfully read
  C. I will re-do my filing system