Supreme 90 Day and Body Confidence Hybrid Weeks 2 and 3 Results

Week 2 results didn't get posted last week. Too much going on! I only weighed, but I will post that.


First, to recap, Week 1 Results Were:
Weight: 181
BF% 33.7% (Please note, I'm using an at home Omron BF monitor, results may not be perfect, but it's just how I track this.)
Waist: 35.25
Right thigh: 21.5
Right calf: 14.75
Hips: 43
Right arm: 12



Week 2:
Weight: 179.5


Week 3 Results:
Weight: 178
BF%: 32.5%
Waist: 34.75
Right thigh: 21.5
Right calf: 14.75
Hips: 42.75
Right arm: 12


I am very pleased with those results. I am also still really enjoying these workouts.


This week is going to be a little tricky because I have fitbloggin (yay!!!) Thursday through Sunday. I'm going to stick to the Body Confidence eating plan as well as I can, but won't be able to do my Supreme 90 workouts. Although I will have a 5k to run and plenty of other chances to be active during those day.


Also, Instead of doing a week 4 results post, I'm going to wait 2 days and just do the final 30 day results post.


I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.