You're Invited!



To a Twitter chat


Throw on your best party dress (I know I will be), or maybe some cute running shoes (or both, hey it's an option) and come join me Thursday, May 12th at 6:30-7:30 Mountain Time, 7:30-8:30 Central, 8:30-9:30 Eastern on Twitter. I will be hosting a fun-fit-healthy Twitter chat along with Lizzy from Coach's Oats.


Our topic will be 'Fueling Your Day'.


Please join us for a fun chat and some oat-tastic giveaways too! 


We'll be giving away some Coach's Oats throughout the chat to chat participants using the hashtag #oatchat.


Be sure you're following @coachsoats and me @katdoesdiets on twitter and join us using the hashtag #oatchat.


I'll bring the Oatmeal cookies (OK, not really).


If you've never joined a twitter chat and have questions leave me a comment, I'll be happy to fill you in (I *may* be a twitter chat junky).


Hope to see you there!


**Note: Giveaway prizes can be shipped to US addresses only.