What better way to celebrate National Running Day than a shoe review? Today I'd like to review and share my experience with the PUMA FAAS 500 running shoe.
Get into your groove
The Faas 500 lightweight running shoe is an alternative to tradition with its superior flexibility. Constructed with BioRide Technology, an integrated system that gives you a more natural and responsive ride, the shoe works hard through every run. The Faas 500 falls towards the middle of the Faas cushioing scale, making it a perfect everyday trainer. The design is inspired by PUMA's old school running trainer, the RS1. It features a mesh upper with bonded synthetic suede for a soft, sock-like fit. EverRide and EverTrack technology in the outsole add cushioning and durability where it's needed, while the OrthoLite sock liner increases breathability.
(Women's Faas) Features:
- Weight: 8.9 ounces
- Mesh and synthetic suede upper for breathability and reflective for safety
- OrthoLite® insole made from sustainable materials for cushioning support that's good for you and the Earth
- Rubber outsole with EverRide and EverTrack components for durability and advanced cushioning
- Innovative midsole with BioRide technology, featuring three components that work together to create a naturally responsive ride:
- 1. Rocker: Incorporates a rocker shape for a centered heel strike and effortless toe-off.
- 2. Flex: Most sidewalls are raised to stabilize the foot but then restrict the flex. Our solution? We incorporated flex grooves in zones where it makes biomechanical sense to allow the foot to move naturally.
- 3. Groove: A groove on the side of the shoe gives the foot a feel for the ground, giving you a more responsive ride.
This style is eligible for the PUMA Time Trial Program.Try them out for 30 days risk free! See HELP section for details.
Guys, I gotta say, I'm a little jealous. The men's FAAS 500's come in RED. Hmmm, wonder if I could wear a guy's shoe ;) FYI the men's version is 9.5 ounces.
How about you, have you tried Puma running shoes? Are you a fan like me? Am I the only one that prefers bright crazy shoes to beige and boring ones?
Disclaimer: as I said in the video, these were sent to me for review. I receive no compensation for any posts and opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.
PS Running on Awesome is having a marathon week challenge that starts next week, join us!