Keep Pushing

I had a rough week last week.


The week started out great. I was eating Paleo, got some great workouts in, I was feeling on top of the world...then...well, then there was some tough stuff going on with some people in my husband's family. I was feeling hurt, emotional, all that good stuff...and I turned to food. Big time. There were bagels and sugar cookies involved (I don't even like sugar cookies, wth). The bad situation compounded with the bad eating choices ended the week with an overall down in the dumps me.



Friday I posted this on facebook:

The last two days have been bad. Some emotional hurtful stuff going on with hubby's side of the fam. I turned to food. I lost my fight...
No more. Today is a good day. Tomorrow will be even better.



Thank you to everyone who commented, liked, and gave me support. It meant so much. Seriously, what would we do without facebook?! 


I only worked out twice last week. I did not meet the goals I'd set. I'm being truthful, I'm holding myself accountable here, that's what my blog is about.


The weekend was much better. I found my fight again. I forgave myself for the bad choices, dusted myself off and this week is going to be awesome. What I realized is that I was only punishing myself and I didn't deserve punishing. 


It's not how many times we fall down, it's how many times we dust ourselves off, get back up and keep pushing.