Paleo Peach Cobbler

 This Easy Paleo Peach Cobbler Recipe was sponsored by Puritan's Pride.
Paleo Peach Cobbler Recipe

When I first went paleo I was convinced I’d need to swear off desserts and baked goods forever. That was fine for my first 30 days of strict paleo. After that I found I wanted to be able to have something sweet once in a while, but without going completely non-paleo crazy. That's when I discovered paleo baking! Who knew?!

Paleo baking is using paleo-friendly ingredients to mimic common baked goods like breads, cookies, pies, etc.

First, I played around with the different paleo-friendly ‘flours’, sweeteners, and oils. Then, once I became comfortable with the basics, I set out to convert my favorite old family recipes to being paleo-friendly.

My dad's favorite pie is peach. He loves peach pie at the holidays. Any holiday! I have yet to perfect a paleo double crust pie, but I have gotten pretty good at crisps and cobblers.

This is my revamped version of old-fashioned peach cobbler…

Paleo Peach Cobbler

Paleo Peach Cobbler

Ingredients:


Filling

4 cups fresh peaches (pitted, peeled, and sliced) Yes, can be replaced with frozen peaches, thawed, out of season.

Topping

1 ½ cups Raw Almond Flour
1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
Pinch of SeaSalt
¼ cup OrganicExtra Virgin Coconut Oil, gently melted

Directions:


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Lightly grease a 2 ½ quart baking dish with coconut oil. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the peaches and toss. Add mixture to baking dish.

In a separate bowl, add the topping ingredients and mix well with a fork. Spread topping over the top of peaches. I find it works best to do a scoopful at a time with my hands.

Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into just the crust comes out clean.

Paleo Peach Cobbler


Enjoy!