Fabulous Friends Friday Open Mic

This pic entirely unrelated to post, just love it....how about: it reminds me of my awesome bloggy friends?! Ya, I'm reachin', but it's squirrels light saber fighting...does it GET any better? tee hee

I haven't had a Fabulous Friends Friday in March and thought it would be fun to do another open mic!


I have lots of new followers and friends to get to know.

So, everyone who reads this post and has a blog, please give yourself a shout out in the comments. Tell us about yourself and your blog. Leave us a link.

Heck, if you don't have a blog, tell us a little about you.

Everyone be sure to read the comments with this post, that's what it's all about!

Also, you have until 4pm mountain time 03/26/2010 to enter my fabulous Oikos giveaway, PLEASE DO! http://katdoesdiets.blogspot.com/2010/03/oikos-giveaway.html